<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Golden leaves

Thursday 2 October 2014

Golden leaves




I love this time of year, definitely my favourite season (don't get me wrong I wish endless summers could exist) You know Christmas is around the corner, not but literally around the corner there is a few food stores and they all have xmas decorations and cakes and candy canes ... god it's going way to quickly the Pumpkin spice latte just came out at Starbucks ... 

Anyway I still think it's the perfect time of year for endless walks and fun in the golden leaves and end up in a pub or cafe with a fire in the corner ... 
I bought this jumper about 5 years ago in NYC at Macy's it was cheap as chips and I have loved it ever since perfect for the autumn winter season and makes me feel very festive to be honest. It goes well with my mini Coach handbag (don't they have the best bags?!) J Crew as usual never disappoints this skirt is warm enough not to have to put tights (not yet not yet not yet)



 Just for fun ...

Sweater: old DKNY from Macy's, Ralph Lauren similar | Skirt: Last year's J Crew, love this one | Shoes: Old J Crew from ebay, similar | Scarf: Burberry (children's section Ā£30 only) | Sunglasses: Karen Walker | Handbag: Coach 

xo S.S 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home