<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Brown eyed girl

Friday 3 October 2014

Brown eyed girl





 TGIF after five long days I get to spend a whole week with the hubby! Yay for holidays right? 
I love this coat from ASOS it reminds me of the Three Floors coat that everyone was wearing last winter! I saw it a while ago and waited until it was on sale to save a little and I am glad that I managed to wait until it went on sale! It's perfect for the season considering usually in October it rains everyday and it's all muddy and all this year is particularly nice. The sun is out most days and it's rather warm so the coat is perfect for cold mornings and evening yet perfect for when the sun says hello.

 I bought my Tory Burch bag in the US in may and I have worn it almost everyday since. It was on sale and I am so glad I went for it. Also I am glad I got this colour because at first I wanted the pink one but this one is a perfect transition from summer to fall. Considering I have a lot of white and nude colours for the winter it will go perfectly. 

Coat: ASOS | Shirt: J Crew | Jeans: J Crew | Shoes: Tory Burch | Bag: Tory Burch | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Lipstick: Chanel in Crushed Berries

xo S.S


Happy weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home