<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Weekend recap

Monday 29 September 2014

Weekend recap

 Lola's cupcakes are so yummy and I am so addicted to them 
 (apart from my terrible face) I am obsessed with flannel shirt 
 Coffee stop at Buckingham Palace, how cute is the crown on the top?!

 Butterflies at Harrods 
 I wonder what to wear most of the time with this changing weather 
 One of each at Manolo Blahnik 
 Golden days 
Picturesque sunday with people playing Cricket 


Hope you all had a fabulous weekend

xo S.S

1 Comments:

At 29 September 2014 at 13:51 , Blogger Ashley said...

Those cupcakes look delicious! I’m on the hunt for a great fur vest--love yours!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home