<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Weekend recap

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Weekend recap

 Weekend with fabulous friends 
 New prints for our mint bedroom 
 Fall blooms and my Birken
 This DKNY dress ... to die for 
 Few more blooms 
 Classic London view of Liberty 
 My new ASOS coat (coming soon on the blog) 
 Fortunm and Mason (need those outside my house)
 London by night 
 I swear this Nutella waffle is as good as veg :) 
 Sweets at F&M
 Ralph on New Bond street
 Grey shades 
 A little healthy smoothie
 
We love London too ... 


Sorry for being so bad at blogging this week I have not had a second to shoot outfits and I have had friends for four days and a few interesting work things going on ... 
Will be better from tomorrow onwards promise :) 

xo S.S 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home