<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: NYFW

Thursday 11 September 2014

NYFW

Alice and Olivia 
 Ellie Tahari 
 J.Crew 
 J.Crew
 J.Crew
 Joie
 Kate Spade 
 Michael Kors
 Michael Kors
 Oscar de la renta 
 Rebecca Minkoff
Tibi 


New York Fashion week 
SS15 

MBNYFW was amazing this year, I love my usual designers like J.Crew and Kate Spade but this year I think my favourite is Michael Kors. I really wanna buy that flowery dress ...
Hope you all enjoy a little preview of next spring and summer 2015 collection (I know I do)

xo S.S




Source: Style.com 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home