<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Made for plaid

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Made for plaid



I really love wearing shirts but when fall arrives I love them even more. The flannel ones are especially comfy and go with almost everything. I often wear them on top of cute little dresses with booties or just like this with a good pair of jeans! I love J Brand it's definitely one of my favourite brand for jeans, they are rather pricy here in the UK so I bought mine in the US at Nordstrom Rack, it's like a TK Maxx for those who ask ... 
That nail polish has been in my cabinet for years like almost 8 years I would say. I never replace nail polishes I love the change brands and tones but this one is probably the only one I would buy and buy and buy again.


 This outfit will be on my at least once a week ... maybe to go apple and pumpkin picking ...  till next time 
Shirt: J.Crew factory, Old navy similar (they ship to the UK) | Faux fur vest: Old found on Ebay from Warehouse Asos similar | Jeans: J Brand from Nordstrom Rack | Booties: Old Minelli, loving those | Bag: J.Crew | Nails: Chanel (in Rouge Noir) | Bracelet: J.Crew | Watch: Michael Kors | Necklace: Gift from Baublebar

xo S.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home