<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Fall favourite

Thursday 14 August 2014

Fall favourite

Blouse: Reiss | Tote: J.Crew | Pants: J.Crew | Necklace: J.Crew | Booties: Sole Society


I hate when summer comes to and end but this year it feels like it came early ... It's just mid august and we have rain and a slight temperature drop! I found myself wearing my ankle boots and a casual rain coat the other day ... like really? seriously? already?
Anyway as most fashionista July and August are the months to buy your fall collection so here is my little wish list and you will probably find me wearing this casual yet sophisticated look most days!

More favourite looks to come and don't forget to check Pinterest for some more inspiration on the upcoming trends for the winter ... (did I just mention winter?) Can't be worse than the hubby showing me that we only have 20 weekends until Christmas (ouch)

Happy thursday everyone!

xo S.S



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home