<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Red town

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Red town



 I wore this cute little Asos dress on saturday for a stroll in Chelsea with the family it was perfect for the weather and super comfy and floaty, grab a clutch and you are out of the door easy breezy ...
I said I wanted a red background because of my red nails and just in front of our building I had given up on finding the right place to shoot and then Lewis said 'well red boxes and red buses are kinda red' 
well spotted my man 





Dress: OOS (this one is the same in maternity collection not sure the difference considering it's a rather floaty dress) Asos | Necklace: old Anthropologie | Clutch: old Zara 


xo S.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home