<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Florals

Thursday 31 July 2014

Florals







 Tee: Nordstrom | Pants: J.Crew | Shoes: (old from france no brand) | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Necklace: My mother's 

I love those J.Crew pants they are so comfy and so fashionable for this summer. Florals are popular and they are everywhere. I sometimes wear them with a neon yellow cashmere but I find they go even better with all black ... 

My parents have left after a week of running around the city and discovering new places and new restaurants. It is now time for some cleaning and some serious catch up on projects and maybe enjoy a few quiet days next week for our one year anniversary ... 

Tomorrow if friday yayyyyyyyyy!!

xo S.S





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home