<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Lost in land

Monday 23 June 2014

Lost in land




 Sundays were made for this ... 


 Can you believe this is only 15 min drive from where we live ... and can you even believe this is IN LONDON? Because when I found myself in the middle of this park with nothing but trees and grass I thought to myself 'todo I don't think we are in London anymore' 
 For those who ask (mum) how I dare wearing something that short on a windy day well I had shorts underneath my friends!
 Dress: DKNY (old) similar Topshop | Flip flops: A&F | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Market tote: TK maxx similar J.Crew | Necklace: Nordstrom Rack 

Hope you all had a fab weekend and are ready for the week :) happy monday!!

xo S.S

3 Comments:

At 23 June 2014 at 08:47 , Blogger Stacey said...

I have been loving all of your recents outfits!

xoxo
Stacey
Five Minute StyleĀ 

 
At 23 June 2014 at 08:50 , Blogger Unknown said...

Stacey you are such a sweetheart :) thank you so much it means the world to me! Same goes to you and all those sparkles going on ;) loving it! I always wanted to wear those outfits but being French I think we always worry about what other people think and I think I am getting to this point where I don't care and should just wear what I love :) so thank you for making me feel like I wear all those outfits without fear! xo <3

 
At 24 June 2014 at 11:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this outfit! So simple and cute. I can't believe this park is in London - it's beautiful!

Emily
www.cooperthames.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home