<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Little white dress

Monday 16 June 2014

Little white dress


 We had a wonderful week weather wise last week but over the weekend it was grey grey grey and rather cold. This did not stop me from wearing my dress (ok I was pretty cold to be honest)


 This dress is really cute and perfect for summer days, nights out or just casual wear ... It's quite thick so to be honest it keeps you warm on chilly nights (and like me you can forget you are wearing a white dress and put black underwear ... oops) I wore this dress to the dinner part of my cousin's wedding last weekend because it was just fine for the fresh French countryside chill and perfect for the dancing part :) I did not want to wear heels for the dancing so I wore my Coach flats ... Aren't they cute? I bought them in the US on my last trip with the help of my sister in law and just fell in love with them. They are super comfy and I find myself wearing them a lot because it's easier in the city and let's be honest beige is pretty practical. 

Dress: Chicwish (out of stock in white) | Shoes: Coach (this year's version) | Bag: Tory Burch | Earrings: Kate Spade | Watch: Michael Kors | Lipstick: NARS

Thanks for reading,

xo S.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home