<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Pink is the new black

Sunday 2 February 2014

Pink is the new black



 I have a slight obsession for pink, I liked it when I was a child (who doesn't) but later on in my teens I wasn't such a fan, I always wore neutrals and maybe too much black and grey or brown. For the last few years I have rediscovered pink ... I think it makes such a statement especially if it is a bright pink ...




 Pink is definitely the new black for me, I have pink shoes, handbags, jewellery and so many pink clothes ... I still need some more for the upcoming spring/summer ...
Pink definitely makes me happy and that's just what I need these days in between stress of the unknown  and the rain, wind and greet sky (England is amazing but definitely not for me weather wise) 



Hope you all had a fab weekend and sorry for being so quite this past week but I had my graduation (photos to come) and my mum was in England for the weekend so I tried to enjoy every single moment with her! Have a lovely week folks :) 


xo S.S



Image, herehereherehere (couldn't find the original), here, last one is an old photo from J.Crew 

4 Comments:

At 4 February 2014 at 09:19 , Blogger Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i'm loving all of the pink inspo!

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

 
At 4 February 2014 at 22:10 , Blogger Stylishlyme said...

This does make me want to wear more pink! I don't have enough of it - I actually don't think I have anything that is true pink - more of a variation of pink.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/

 
At 5 February 2014 at 10:17 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks :) The weather is so terrible I feel like I really need some pink to cheer me up :) xo

 
At 5 February 2014 at 10:18 , Blogger Unknown said...

Exactly, I have some pink in my clothes but not enough definitely nothing neon pink which is a shame as I love it so much so I am slowly adding some new pieces :) Love your blog! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home