<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: A cosy sweater and silver pump

Monday 27 January 2014

A cosy sweater and silver pump



I adore that J.Crew coat, actually adoring is an understatement I LOVE it plus with this cute elbow patch sweater that I bought back in October when the store opened in London has been my essential for this winter (comfy and cute what else could we possibly need)

Let's talk about the bag ... I have been wanting a Phillip Lim for ages (let's say that I finish uni last summer and can't quite afford it YET) I had an email from Just Fab to advertise shoes and bag for cheap so (as curious as I am) I clicked on it and found this little beauty, it looks just like a Lim and is not a fake one found on a strange site .... It has the 'just fab' brand tag so for 35£ it had to be purchased ... 


Hope you guys have had a fabulous weekend, here it has been raining raining and raining again. I have been wanting to move for a while now and the weather is literally something that is driving me insane ... Don't get me wrong I love the UK but the weather is very hard to cope with ... 

Wishing you all a wonderful week hoping it started better than mine :)  


Coat: J.Crew, Sweater: J.Crew, Jeans: Massimo Dutti, Shoes Marks and Spencer, Bag: Just Fab(35£ for a lovely Phillip Lim look-alike) Necklace: Dior (old, my first ever Dior purchase when I was 14 in Deauville, the fabulous french version of the Hamptons).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home