<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: Making a list and checking it twice

Friday 20 December 2013

Making a list and checking it twice


Hope you all have pretty much done your christmas presents ... I usually do them supper early and this year thinking I was AGAIN doing some wonders I ended up being behind in the dead line date to send my cards and packages to my family in France (oops) I went to the post office with my cards couple of days ago and they said 'oh you are too late lady' well my cards all arrived today so I'm pretty damn on time with my christmas wishes ... don't you think? I mean 4 days before the big day ... not too bad!

I am a bit late on posting gifts ideas because by now its way too late to order things online to get them for christmas but hey you can have a look at what I have on my wish list (for the years to come obviously because I doubt father christmas has been that kind) 





Cheerio everyone!

S.S











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home