<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.sylviassparkles.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sylvia's Sparkles: countryside walk

Wednesday 6 November 2013

countryside walk

A good pair of Hunter boots is a must in life. I mean we live in the UK right, let's be honest it rains a lot  in this country and at the moment I live in my hunter boots. 

We had that lovely walk in the country side (yes I know I spent my life either in London either in the country side) It was so peaceful and lovely, I absolutely love autumn it is actually my favourite season. I adore getting hot chocolates or spice pumpkin late at Starbucks, getting big chunky sweaters and fur vests. Wearing ankle boots all day every day and the crisp weather. 

It feels like christmas is coming so quickly though. In london all the decorations are up and its beautiful. Some store windows will be up soon on the blog make sure you tune in :) 



Boots : hunters Jeans : Hollister Jumper : J.Crew (old) similars Jacket : Tesco (out of stock) Shirt : J.Crew (old) similar


I have been missing my dog a lot recently I think I really need a dog just for cuddles and fun really lol look at these dogs aren't they so cute? I am so in love with College Prepster's new dog Teddy he is so cute!! Make sure you check out her blog, always so inspiring.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home